- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Solo maker from Poland, building after hours. This week I shipped heyImade, a place to show what you made (apps, sites, games, tools) for longer than one launch day. How it works - Paste your link, prove the site is yours (meta tag or a file, there are copy-paste steps for WordPress, Wix and friends, or a prompt you can give your AI) - People rate it 1–5 stars. Only signed-in accounts with a confirmed email can rate, and you can't rate your own project - The ranking uses a Bayesian average, so 1 vote of 5 stars doesn't beat 40 votes of 4.6 - Built with AI or by hand, both welcome. You just mark which one - Descriptions get auto-translated into 5 languages (EN, PL, DE, ES, PT) How it's built (cheap on purpose) - Plain PHP 8.3, no framework, SQLite in WAL mode, on a shared host I already pay for. Total new cost: the domain - Pages are served from LiteSpeed cache, and the live bits (your account, ratings) come in through small JSON calls, so it stays fast on a cheap server - Heavy work (screenshots, logo fetching, translations through Groq's free tier) runs on my laptop as a worker. If the laptop is off, the jobs just wait in a queue and the site keeps working - Deploys are atomic: upload a new release folder, switch one pointer file. About a minute - Written mostly with Claude Code. I made the decisions and tested on real screens, it did most of the typing What went wrong - I started with simple upvotes and switched to 1–5 star ratings a day before launch. Rewriting the ranking math that late hurt - Text in 5 languages means 5 times the places where a sentence can overflow on a 360 px phone. I had to check every page at 1903 and 390 px wide - The ranking is close to empty right now, and that's the honest truth. My own projects are in there, and I need other makers If you have a side project, add it and tell me what's annoying in the process. I'll fix it the same day: https://heyimade.com Happy to answer anything about the stack.   submitted by   /u/vixawarrior [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 15:55:42
- 暂无回复