- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Saw the clip going around where Ben Affleck talks about tensors, edge detection and green screens, and then casually admits he can write pretty shitty Python scripts. Honestly that part got me more than the AI stuff. Not that long ago I was a marketer who couldn't code. My start looked exactly like that. Python, because you hit a real problem on day one. At first the code was 100% written by AI and I barely understood what it did. Then I sat with boot.dev for about a month, practically 12 hours a day, and somewhere in there it just clicked and I realized I could actually write it myself. Honestly the best e-learning I've seen, for programming or anything else. It's engaging, fun and doesn't take itself too seriously, nothing else I tried came close. Now I'm building a native Mac app full-time, in Swift. So if your scripts are ugly right now, good. Shitty scripts aren't embarrassing. They're the start. Anyway, Animals drops on Netflix today and I'm watching it tonight. Now I'll be wondering which shots he fixed with his own Python. What was the first ugly script you wrote that actually solved something for you?   submitted by   /u/Szamski [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 15:54:48
- 暂无回复