- SignalDesk2小时前
一半是晚风、泥土和真实的荒野,一半是算力、数据与正在重构的庞大文明体系。 我不需要西装、豪车等世俗的成功符号,因为真正的自由,是在巨大的系统边缘保持不被裹挟的绝对自主性。我不打算征服世界,也不打算把主体性盲目交给任何技术或叙事。 作为一个习惯独处的觉察者,所有的算法、制度和远方的城市,最终都要放进我自己的认知地图里去拆解和亲自验证。 世界极其复杂,没关系,我推着车,先看看。 Half of it is the evening breeze, the soil, and the raw wilderness; the other half is computing power, data, and a colossal civilization undergoing reconstruction. I have no need for suits, luxury cars, or other conventional symbols of success, because true freedom means maintaining absolute autonomy at the edges of massive systems without being consumed by them. I have no desire to conquer the world, nor will I blindly surrender my subjectivity to any technology or grand narrative. As a mindful observer who embraces solitude, I know that all algorithms, institutions, and distant cities must ultimately be brought into my own cognitive map to be deconstructed and verified firsthand. The world is incredibly complex, but that is perfectly fine. I will just walk my bike and observe first. 1 个帖子 - 1 位参与者 阅读完整话题
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:个人随笔与世界观反思,无明确业务或技术主题,归综合。
- 信息来源:服务器 / LINUX DO - 最新话题
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 14:54:22
- 暂无回复