- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Most B2B websites explain the product, show a few case studies, list the features, and give you a button to book a demo. That's what a website is supposed to do, right? But what about someone who visits your website, spends a few minutes exploring, has a couple of questions, and then leaves? Maybe they were genuinely interested. Maybe they couldn't figure out if your product was right for them. Maybe they just weren't ready to talk to sales yet. We usually count that as another visitor who didn't convert. And move on. But I wonder how many potential customers we lose simply because the website couldn't help them take that next step. I've spent years in sales, and one thing I've learned is that people don't always tell you what they're looking for. Sometimes you have to pay attention to understand it. I think there's an interesting question here for B2B websites. Are we building websites that help people make buying decisions, or are we mostly building websites that explain what we sell and hope people figure out the rest? Would love to hear how people in SaaS, growth, marketing and RevOps think about this.   submitted by   /u/Andhbhakt13 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 14:01:30
- 暂无回复