- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Every morning I was checking the same places for sightings, unexplained events, folklore stories, odd local news, and the usual forum threads. So I built The Para News : an old-fashioned broadsheet that collects the strangest stories from around the internet and prints a fresh edition every day on its own. https://paranews.netwove.com A few things about it: New edition every morning. No feed to scroll forever. You get one paper a day, read it with your coffee, and you’re done. It looks like a real newspaper , with a masthead, a daily “Omen of the Day,” and a cover price of one tinfoil hat. The motto is “All the News That’s Unfit to Believe.” It doesn’t tell you what’s real. It gathers the stories and leaves you to decide. Free, no ads, no sign-up. It’s a side project I made because I wanted it to exist. It’s brand new, so I’d really like this sub’s input: Which sources should it pull from that it probably doesn’t yet? Are there categories you’d want, like cryptids, hauntings, UAP, high strangeness, or historical cases? Did anything in today’s edition catch your eye, or seem like nonsense that shouldn’t have made the cut? I’m happy to answer questions about how it works. Thanks for reading.   submitted by   /u/kloti [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 14:08:58
- 暂无回复