- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Title: I built SourcePing — a Discord bot for GitHub, gaming, crypto and website alerts. Looking for beta testers! Hey everyone! I've been building SourcePing , a Discord bot designed to automatically monitor websites, apps and services and post useful updates directly into your Discord channels. Instead of manually checking multiple websites for releases, updates or announcements, SourcePing does the monitoring for you. Here's what it supports: 🚀 GitHub: Releases, issues, pull requests and software updates. 🎮 Gaming: Steam updates, Twitch streams, YouTube uploads and game mods. 📈 Finance: Crypto, shares and configurable market alerts. 🌐 Websites & RSS: Website changes, new content and feed updates. 🛒 Stock Watch: Product restocks, availability and price changes. You can configure what to monitor, apply filters and choose which Discord channels receive notifications through a web dashboard. I'm looking for around 15–20 Discord server owners to help test SourcePing in real communities. I'm particularly interested in feedback on: How easy it is to install and configure. Whether the notifications are accurate and useful. Any bugs, missing features or confusing workflows. Which integrations you find most valuable. SourcePing is already listed in Discord's App Directory and Top.gg , and there's a free 7-day trial with no credit card required. 🔗 Discord App Directory: https://discord.com/discovery/applications/1557654751074590791 🌐 Website: https://sourceping.app I'm actively developing SourcePing and would really appreciate constructive feedback. If you run a Discord server, what would you want SourcePing to monitor? Happy to answer questions and hear suggestions!   submitted by   /u/RetroDojo [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 13:22:07
- 暂无回复