- SignalDesk48分钟前
Original Summary
Hey all! I just released the my launcher Glint (in an open beta because I don't have access to more than a handful of devices). It'll always be free, require no account, and have no ads. I just built it because I wanted it, and I'd love to get your feedback on it. The vibe I'm going for -- make it super minimalist in a default state, but put everything you'd need (notifications, context-aware suggestions, widgets, etc.) within super quick reach. How it works There's a default "Quiet mode" that's got the Glint clock widget and nothing else. There are little features in this mode like a little banner that appears when you have new notifications since you last checked your phone and a little music note that appears and shortcuts to audio apps when you have headphones/audio equipment connected to the device. The default background changes based on time of day and weather, and the custom wallpaper functionality lets you customize the same way (by time of day and weather). My eventual monetization plan is to commission art from humans / revshare some living wallpapers packs as I get into theming. There's a little bar (called the 'Flick' bar) that lives on the right (or left) of the screen where your thumb is. If you flick it inward, a widget stack appears. If you flick it up or down, your "cards" appear (these are just paginatable folders for your apps and widgets) and are cycled through. If you long-press Flick, a dock (with 4 apps of your choosing, plus Glint settings and the All Apps drawer) and shortcuts to your cards appears. If you tap Flick, it toggles on and off Quiet mode. It takes a little bit of time to get used to, but I promise once you do it's really clean! Swipe down anywhere on the screen at any time for your notifications drawer. Swipe up anywhere on the screen at any time for search that searches Apps, Glint settings, device settings, Play Store, web, contacts, shortcuts, etc., etc. Your app launch and search history is stored locally so the app can better surface results you'd want here. You can hide "cards" if you're not regularly using them (e.g., if you have a "I'm traveling" card and don't want it always visible). Each "card" has its own notification center that shows notifications just for the apps in that card. You can customize fonts / icons. And that's it for now! Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.balef.glint It's brand new and still missing things, but please point out anything and everything you'd like it to do better.   submitted by   /u/flyfree256 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 面向Android用户,我做了简洁、免费、无广告、无需账户的启动器!
作者发布Android启动器Glint公测。它免费、无广告、无需账户,默认极简“安静模式”;有通知提示、连接音频设备时的音乐快捷方式、随时间和天气变化的背景;屏幕侧边Flick栏可调出小部件、卡片、Dock和全部应用;任意位置下拉看通知、上拉搜索;启动与搜索历史本地保存;卡片可隐藏并各有通知中心;支持自定义字体和图标。下载见Play商店链接。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:发布Android启动器应用公测,未提开源,非明确技术学习、职业、商业等分类。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 10:12:37
- 暂无回复