- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hello I built a reputation management SaaS that does three main things 1 - on every invoice (or your desired parameters) sends a survey and integrates with 90% of CRMs out there, for example Microsoft Dynamics, GoHighLevel, Salesforce, etc. 2 - if score is more than X (user determined) they get gently nudged towards a google review or any type of review place that the client selects 3 - if score is less than X (user determined) creates a callback immediately and notifies the person responsible that someone left a bad review which gives the business a chance to make it right before the review. It does a lot more but I won’t bore you with detail. If a business does not have a CRM this can all be done from the dashboard. That being said, distribution is key, building this was not that easy, but distribution feels damn near impossible I was very lucky to meet a person that distributes software and has started pushing my SaaS to be bundled within their software. This happened by networking and meeting people in real life as my SaaS is notoriously boring and not sexy to be advertised for UGC and I think most useful software is too boring to be advertised. My advice, instead of coding endlessly and relentlessly, go outside and meet people.   submitted by   /u/alphaomega800 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 09:23:29
- 暂无回复