Original Summary

Every time he says "two weeks" or "by the end of the year," it just kind of evaporates. Nobody goes back and checks. So I made a site that does. NostraDonald.com logs the deadlines he sets for himself, with his exact words, a link to the source, and a countdown clock. When the deadline passes, it gets scored: on time, late, or didn't happen. Some things I found along the way: - 13% of his deadlines have been met on time so far.. - Of the 12 "two weeks"-style deadlines on the site, 1 came true on time (the June 2025 Iran strike decision). - On March 31 he said the Iran war would be over in "two weeks, maybe three." It's now more than five months past that deadline, and still going. - Coming up: Canada "getting rid of all the tariffs" within "three or four weeks" (Oct. 26), and his newer promise that the Iran war will end "immediately after our election" (Nov. 10). I'm a former fact-checker, so I tried to keep it fair. Only things he said himself, with a timeframe you can turn into a real date. Hits get logged the same way as misses (the Jan. 6 pardons on day one are marked on time, for example). The rules for how deadlines are counted are on the "How it works" page. It's free, no ads, no signup. Every card has its own share link with a preview image. If you spot a mistake or think I missed one, there's a form on the site and I'll check it. Feedback welcome.   submitted by   /u/BiglyPredictions [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 08:46:43