Original Summary

I've been spending a lot of time on my own project lately, and honestly, one of my favorite things about this subreddit is seeing what other people are building. I built V8Q, a stock research platform I originally made for my own investing. It scans thousands of stocks looking for potential recovery setups, runs them through a scoring and risk framework, and lets users research individual stocks on their own. It's been live for a little over a month now, and I'm at the point where I'd really like to hear what people outside my own bubble think of it. If anyone's curious, it's at v8qengine.com . It's entirely web-based, so there's nothing to download, no account to create, and no personal information to upload. You can just visit the site and check it out. Happy to share access codes with anyone who wants to actually test it and run their own stocks. Would genuinely appreciate some first impressions, good or bad. But I'm also curious about everyone else's projects. What are you building? What made you start? And what's been the hardest part so far? Drop your projects below, I'd love to check some out and exchange honest feedback   submitted by   /u/BraveSomewhere3777 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 08:06:49