- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
OpenAI just launched Intelligent UI, and I think this is one of the more interesting shifts in software UX we've seen in a while. Not because interactive components inside an AI response are completely new. But because a company at this scale is now essentially saying: the interface itself can become adaptive. I've been building around the same idea since early 2026 in my own product. I call it GAIA, Generative Adaptive Intelligence Architecture. The basic idea is that the user shouldn't have to understand how the software is structured. My platform has grown into a pretty ridiculous combination of ERP, CRM, bookings, forecasting, automations, communications, AI agents, integrations, tools, documents and a lot of smaller modules. Traditionally, that means more navigation. More tabs. More dashboards. More UI for the user to learn. I started going in the opposite direction. The user expresses an intent, GAIA figures out which data and agents are needed, and then the interface adapts to the task. A chart. A forecast. Priorities. A document. Something to approve. An action. Sometimes just voice. The video attached is in Polish, but the important part is visual: you can see the interface changing depending on what is being asked. And to be clear, I'm absolutely not saying OpenAI copied me 😅 What interests me is that something I've been experimenting with for months is suddenly becoming part of mainstream AI UX. I've been saying for a while that interfaces will gradually matter less. Not because screens disappear. But because it makes less and less sense to teach a human where to click when software can increasingly understand what they're trying to accomplish. I'm fairly convinced interfaces are moving in this direction. What I'm genuinely unsure about is how far it goes: Do you think eventually almost ALL software becomes adaptive/generative like this? Or are there categories where a fixed, predictable interface will always be fundamentally better?   submitted by   /u/Exotic-Perspective94 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 07:26:52
- 暂无回复