Original Summary

Hey everyone! We see a lot of talk about online casinos and how much money people spend on them, but not so much about alternatives that can help people enjoy these games without the financial risks. That's where my idea came from. I've been working on a social casino where people can enjoy a wide variety of casino-style games using only fictional currency. The goal isn't to replace gambling completely, but to create a safer alternative for people who enjoy these games and want to avoid spending real money, especially during difficult times. I've been a developer for several years and have worked with different gaming companies. My long-term goal is to grow this into a full platform with both a website and mobile apps for iOS and Android. We're currently running a closed beta by invitation, and we already have a few hundred active players. Right now, the main focus is improving the experience, collecting feedback, and building a strong community around the project. The platform is still actively being developed, so some features, designs, and games may change over time. There may also be occasional short downtimes when updates or bug fixes are deployed, which usually only take a few minutes. Currently available: Slots Blackjack Texas Hold'em Poker Go Fish Case openings And more! We also have achievements, levels, daily missions, social features, private rooms for playing with friends, public rooms, and an internal messaging system. The platform is currently available in English and Portuguese, with more languages planned for the future. A few important things: All currency on the platform is completely fictional. Players cannot deposit or withdraw money. There are no real-money prizes. The project is not built around making money from players. However, to keep growing, cover server costs, development, and future improvements, I'm currently looking into different monetization options such as ads, partnerships, and other alternatives. I'm also looking for people who are interested in joining the project and helping it grow. If you have experience with marketing, communities, gaming projects, or content creation, I'd be interested in discussing possible partnerships through a RevShare model. We're still in an early stage, but the project has been growing faster than I initially expected, and I'd love to find people who want to be part of that journey. If you're interested in testing the platform, helping with feedback, or potentially working together, feel free to reach out! Thanks to everyone willing to give it a try. Any feedback is appreciated! 25 Invites Available through this link: https://azisslots.com/?invite=AZIS-FZP8-DZWU   submitted by   /u/SnooRegrets5190 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 05:58:27