Original Summary

I work in purchasing at a construction company in Belgium and I'm building a side project: a tool that helps buyers compare subcontractor quotes against the tender with AI (line by line, with source quotes so every number can be checked). I've talked to a few buyers. Two things surprised me: 1. The real time sink isn't comparing prices, it's checking whether what a subcontractor offers actually meets the technical spec. My tool only partly does that today. 2. A technical user told me his general AI assistant already does most of what I'd pitch, so features alone don't convince him. I have no sales background and I'm doing this next to a full-time job. Questions: - How would you get from interested to a paid pilot with buyers who don't know me? - What would you test first to find out if someone will actually pay, before building more? - Any traps in selling to construction companies you'd warn about? Happy to hear blunt feedback, including 'don't do this'.   submitted by   /u/NeighborhoodSpare208 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 05:54:26