Original Summary

I'm building a SaaS for field-service businesses. Technicians will be able to send customers an SMS payment link where they can review the job details, amount, and pay online. The customer pays the service business directly my platform never receives or holds the customer's money. Business owners will pay my SaaS a monthly subscription to access payment histories, reports, and spreadsheets showing payments collected by each technician. I'm trying to figure out the simplest way to implement this using Stripe or another payment provider while minimizing my platform's technical complexity, legal exposure, and payment-processing responsibilities. Ideally (well, kinda must), each business would receive its own payments and handle its own refunds and chargebacks. From what I've found so far, it seems I may need every business to have its own Stripe account and connect it to my app through Stripe Connect. Is that really the best approach? Are there simpler alternatives for a SaaS serving many businesses, where each business collects its own customer payments? I'm new to payment integrations or building apps, so I'd really appreciate practical advice from anyone who's built something similar.   submitted by   /u/ArcticWhiskey [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 05:26:05