Original Summary

I built a small productivity app as a side project, partly to practise building and marketing something. Once I started testing it, I realised I actually wanted to keep using it. The idea is simple, choose activities you want to spend time on, set weekly hour targets, then tap an activity to start tracking. You see your progress alongside the timers, so it’s easy to check whether your week matches what you intended. For me, “spend 5 hours on a project this week” feels more useful than putting “work on project” on a to-do list. This isn’t a new category. After trying existing trackers, I focused on keeping the interface clean and simple, and making it easy to add missed sessions or correct a timer you forgot to stop. It’s an early, free version (with only simple features for now), I’m curious whether it’s actually useful to others or just fits how I personally like to work. If you want to check it out, the website is timereality.app If you’ve tried tracking your time, what made you stick with it or stop using it? And would weekly hour targets help you, or just feel like another thing to manage?   submitted by   /u/Ok_Growth_37 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 03:24:23