Original Summary

Hey everyone! I recently released my first Unity Asset Store product, Easy Chapter Generator , a tool I've been developing and refining through my work on interactive Unity projects. After launching it, I realized that a store listing alone wasn't the best way to explain how the system works, especially for developers who haven't used a chapter/objective framework before. So I've spent some time building a dedicated landing page. The product lets Unity developers create linear chapters and objectives, configure events, connect scene interactions and manage progression without having to build the entire system from scratch. For the website, I've tried to focus on: Explaining the product without overwhelming visitors with technical details. Showing real screenshots instead of promotional mockups. Including practical examples for tutorials, escape rooms and narrative projects. Making everything accessible in English and Spanish. Keeping the purchase link available without turning every section into a sales pitch. Here's the new landing page: https://overfuture.dev/easychaptergenerator/landing/en/ The product itself is a paid Unity Asset Store tool, but what I'd really appreciate here is some feedback on the website. Three questions: Can you understand what the tool does within the first 10 seconds? Is anything confusing or unnecessarily technical? Does the page give you enough information to decide whether it's relevant to your project? I'd genuinely appreciate constructive criticism. I'm trying to make the product easier to understand, not just add more marketing text.   submitted by   /u/Puzzleheaded-Role387 [link]   [comments]

中文概览

中文标题: Easy Chapter Generator – 我重新设计了Unity工具的落地页,清晰吗?

作者发布了首个Unity Asset Store付费工具Easy Chapter Generator,用于创建线性章节与目标、配置事件、连接场景交互和管理进度,无需从零搭建。因商店页面难以说明系统用法,他建了专门落地页,展示真实截图和教程、密室逃脱、叙事项目示例,支持英西双语,并征求反馈:10秒内能否理解工具用途、是否有困惑或过于技术化、信息是否足够判断相关性。


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:Unity付费工具落地页反馈,非开源项目或技术学习,归综合。
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 03:29:55