Original Summary

Hey everyone, I've been building GoRoam on the side. The problem: when I asked ChatGPT to plan trips, I got a nice list of places, then spent hours checking costs, figuring out which places are near each other, and opening 15 tabs to book things. What GoRoam does differently: - Day-by-day plan (morning/afternoon/evening) with real places grouped by area - Estimated cost for every stop, and each day fits inside your budget - One tap opens each day's route in Google Maps - Flights/stays/tickets open prefilled with your dates - Share a link with friends so they can vote on the plan, plus a trip wallet to split costs - Offline maps, weather, and an AI concierge for "it's raining on day 2, what now?" First itinerary is free, no card needed: goroam.world What I'd love feedback on: Does the landing page make it clear why this beats ChatGPT? Credits (one-time) vs subscription: which would you pay for? What would make you actually use this for your next trip? Happy to plan a free trip for anyone who drops a destination below.   submitted by   /u/Beluga_On69 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 03:08:04