Original Summary

Hello guys! I'm a developer who got frustrated with the "black box" problem in AI, especially for high-stakes decisions like loans or insurance. The EU AI Act is coming (Dec 2027), and it will require companies to log who handled an AI's answer and how much to trust each step . I couldn't find a tool that did this in a tamper-evident way, so I built one. What it does: It tags an AI answer and grades each step in the chain (source, model, tool, agent, human). The weakest link sets the "caution level." It seals the whole thing in a signed, append-only record (using SHA-256, HMAC/Ed25519, and a Merkle log). Who it's for: Compliance officers and DPOs who need to hand an auditor a folder, not a messy log file. It's open source (Apache-2.0) and free to self-host. You can check it out here: isnadhq.com I'd love your feedback on the approach. Does this solve a real problem you've seen?   submitted by   /u/alizahidrajaa [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 02:40:00