- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Mod: I am new to the community not sure if I followed all rules or not let me know if any edits needed on my post🙌. Just want to know how to find PMF. I've spent about 9 years in marketing, mostly network marketing, so I always thought distribution was my strength. Turns out knowing how to sell doesn't mean you know what to build. Attempt 1: NM Formula. An AI-powered system for network marketers: lead gen, scripts, follow-up templates. I ran a trial, got some interest, but people loved the idea more than they used it. Lesson: excitement isn't usage. I had built features I thought they needed instead of asking what they'd pay for. Attempt 2: a job board. I built it while working my job. Traffic came, but I struggled with the classic two-sided problem: no employers without job seekers, no job seekers without employers. Lesson: pick a problem where one person feels the pain enough to pay alone. What both failures taught me: Validate before building, not after. Ask for money early. "Would you use this?" is useless; "Will you pay $X today?" is truth. So I built one more webapp around exactly those mistakes. I am not waiting for perfection in this one but one thing i have learned and correct me if I am wrong is most of the people say create MVP product and launch as soon as possible thats correct, but I think so to charge $29 a month atleast built something with valuable & sufficient features that it shows users $29/months is worth paying for this software or tool. So, I am adding features to it to not only get new users monthly to keep them using my app daily like we use GPT, CLAUDE as an daily necessity tools. But, I launched it in beta, quietly. I expected zero sales. Got 2 paying users Small, I know. But it's 2 more than my first two products combined. I don't think I have product-market fit yet. Two sales tell me people will pay; they don't tell me people will stay. Next I'm still testing my webapp to make it ready to launch Question for this sub: at what point did you know you had PMF and not just early luck? Was it a number, or a feeling?   submitted by   /u/deepeshpandey1318 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 03:04:21
- 暂无回复