- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
ITSM pricing per agent was always mind boggling for me. Small teams pay hundreds of dollars, enterprise prices for minimal usage and API access locked behind tiers. So I built.. Solvey ( https://solvey.io ), a lightweight ticketing system for internal IT teams, featuring Tickets, SLA timers(first response + resolution), self service portal for your users, full REST API, Webhooks, for every plan(there is a single plan). Pricing is 15$/agent/month for the first 5 agents, 12$ for 6-15, and 9$ for 16+. No shady cancellations or seat removals, no sales call, adjust the plan anytime. It's an invite-only beta, I'm looking for a handful of IT teams of up to 5 agents to use it for real and tell us what's missing. In exchange, 2 months free, I'll onboard you personally, and provide data export with cancellation at any point. Happy to answer any question.   submitted by   /u/DeepRocketScience [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 02:30:06
- 暂无回复