- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi all, I'm the founder of Manager Suite AI. I built Manager Suite AI for small companies that don't have an HR department after dealing with a startup company that did not have an actual HR or any applications to track employees achievements and goals. I aimed to create this to help small teams that cannot afford enterprise but want some sort of order. It covers team reviews (employee self-eval, private manager notes, reveal side by side in the 1:1), a 1:1 tracker, hours and pay with bonuses, goals/OKRs (AI can draft them for you to edit), and onboarding/offboarding checklists. It works in English and Spanish. Site: managersuiteai.com What I'd love feedback on: is it clear within about 10 seconds what this does and who it's for? And what's the first thing you'd expect it to have that you don't see?   submitted by   /u/jarias21646 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 01:18:25
- 暂无回复