- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I build stuff all day with AI and I’ve made a lot of mistakes with it. These are the lessons that stuck. Claude Projects are great until the project file gets long. Keep it under a page or it starts ignoring the bottom half. Cursor rules files are underrated. Five lines about your stack saves you from correcting the same thing every session. ChatGPT memory is good for personal preferences and bad for project detail. It remembers I like short answers. It has no idea what I’m working on. Every new chat starts from zero. I used to lose around 10 minutes a day just re-explaining my own project. Pasting a summary into each tool works, but you’ll stop doing it by week two. Your context ends up scattered across three tools, and none of them can see the other two. The answer being right was never the bottleneck for me. I still had to go copy it, paste it, and do the actual task myself. Most “memory” features work by storing your history on someone else’s servers. Worth knowing before you paste in client work. I got tired of 4 through 8 and started using a local memory layer on my Mac (ShogunAI) that keeps context on-device and shares it across tools. It fixed the re-explaining problem for me. Curious what everyone else uses. Whats your setup for keeping context across tools???   submitted by   /u/Formal_Art4716 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 01:02:03
- 暂无回复