- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Have you ever uploaded a photo to Instagram and suddenly noticed that annoying "AI info" label under your username? It can happen even when you've only used AI to make a small edit to a real photo. And if you're using ChatGPT, Gemini or Grok to create images, you've probably seen it too. I wanted a way to remove those unwanted AI labels before sharing photos, so I built a small Android app called AI Label & Metadata Remover. But I didn't want another tool that simply tells you there's AI information hidden inside your photo. I wanted something that actually removes it. So I put it to the test. I tested photos generated with ChatGPT, Google Nano Banana and Grok, including uploading cleaned images to Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn. Every test I ran was successful. The unwanted AI labels or indicators no longer appeared on the cleaned uploads. The app is pretty straightforward: Select your photo. Scan it for hidden AI information. Remove the AI metadata and Content Credentials. Save a clean copy and share it. There's also a Fresh Copy feature that rebuilds the image into a new file without carrying over the original metadata. It removes hidden GPS locations, EXIF data and other sensitive information too. Everything happens locally on your phone, and your original photo stays untouched. It's free to try on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.keyrox.metaclean I'm still improving it, and I'd genuinely like to hear from people who have encountered this problem. Have you ever had Instagram or Facebook add an AI label to a photo that was only slightly edited? Which app caused it? I'd love to know which editing tools I should test next.   submitted by   /u/piphunter101 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 02:32:50
- 暂无回复