Original Summary

I'm an M365 admin and I keep getting AI-generated "fixes". From users, from my bosses, from myself at 2am. The wrong ones are easy to spot. The ones that scare me are the plausible ones: correct-looking PowerShell with one subtly wrong parameter. So I stopped asking AI to write scripts and started asking it to attack them. This is the prompt I actually use before running anything AI-generated in prod: `` Act as a PowerShell safety reviewer. My job is on the line if this script does something destructive — review it BEFORE I run it in production. The script: [PASTE SCRIPT] My environment: - PowerShell version: [5.1 or 7.x] - Target: [e.g., production file server, Entra ID tenant, 40 workstations via RMM] - I [have / have not] run this with -WhatIf yet Do the following: 1. List every cmdlet in the script and verify it actually exists in my PowerShell version. Flag any that don't exist or were renamed. AI-generated scripts hallucinate cmdlets. 2. Flag every destructive command (Remove- , Set- , Clear- , Stop- , rmdir, etc.), rate each High/Medium/Low blast radius, and state exactly what it would destroy in MY target environment. 3. Check for 5.1-vs-7 breakage: syntax or cmdlets that behave differently between versions. 4. Give me a go / no-go verdict with the top 3 things to fix first. If anything is ambiguous, ask me — do not assume. If you are unsure whether a cmdlet exists, say so explicitly instead of inventing one. `` The target line is what makes it yours. "production file server" and "lab VM" get completely different verdicts. I'm turning this into a full playbook: 30 prompts like this one, 10 PowerShell tools (one importable module: safety wrapper, cmdlet existence checker, log sanitizer, Entra stale-account reporter, CA policy exporter...), 10 checklists/SOP templates. $19. Honest question before I finish building it: would you actually pay $19 for this, or is this a "thanks for the free prompt" situation? Be brutal. I'd rather kill it now than build something nobody buys.   submitted by   /u/AllMightyByte [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 02:31:35