Original Summary

I write a golf blog. Recently, it&#x27;s been getting a nontrivial amount of attention from a very niche section of the nerd-golf community.<p>I&#x27;ve been getting a small number of emails and message from people because of this. This is how it has been going:<p>Me: Oh, this is a nice email. Wait, something seems off. Let me check this in Pangram... Oh, 100% AI predicted.<p>I respond: Hey, thanks for the note. Just FYI, Pangram doesn&#x27;t really like your writing style.<p>Them: Ahh, you got me. I use AI to help me write. Blah, blah...<p>---<p>I really don&#x27;t know what to do here. I still don&#x27;t know if I&#x27;m talking to a human. If you are messaging me because you like my writing... if you&#x27;re using AI to write these <i>short messages</i> for you. I don&#x27;t know what to tell you. It takes two minutes to write a quick message... if you&#x27;re using AI to facilitate this <i>I&#x27;m not going to know if I&#x27;m ever talking to a person!</i><p>Using AI for these kinds of short messages is poisoning the well in ways that these people don&#x27;t seem to understand.<p>It&#x27;s the strangest feeling... getting a flattering note, and ending up not even knowing if anyone actually read my blog in the first place.

中文概览

中文标题: 你省下一分钟,而我现在无法知道我是否在和人说话

一位高尔夫博客作者收到小众读者邮件,用 Pangram 检测发现对方用 AI 写短消息;对方承认。作者担忧用 AI 写这类短消息会破坏信任,让他不知道是否在与人交流,甚至不确定对方是否真读过博客。


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:讨论 AI 代写消息的沟通信任问题,不属技术提效等,归综合情报。
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 02:16:03