- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone 👋 I’ve been working on FinTrack AI , a finance app designed to make expense tracking and financial planning easier. The idea is simple: instead of just recording expenses, the app tries to help you understand your spending and make better financial decisions . What it currently does 💰 Track expenses & income 🧾 Scan receipts to automatically capture expenses 🎙️ Add expenses using speech 📊 Budgets and spending analysis 🤖 AI-powered spending insights 🎯 Savings goals and financial planning 📱 Android app I'm sharing it here because I'm looking for real users and honest feedback , especially around: Is the app actually useful for your day-to-day finances? Which feature would you use most? Would automatic bank-based expense tracking be valuable to you? What would make you willing to pay for a personal finance app? What features are missing? This is an early-stage project, so honest criticism is more useful than compliments . 😄 If you'd like to try it, here's the app: FinTrack AI: Expense Tracker https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fintrackai.app   submitted by   /u/Short_Translator_460 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 02:07:50
- 暂无回复