Original Summary

Every headless CMS I've used makes you redeploy to add a field. Strapi turns its content-type builder off in production. Payload has you write the field in code. I said "this is bullshit" out loud enough times that I built one where that isn't true. Shapio is an open-source, self-hosted headless CMS. The content model is data, not code. Add a field in the admin, in production, and the API serves it on the next request. No deploy, no migration, no restart. What else it does: Change sets. Model changes and content edits are reviewed together like a pull request, with field-level diffs, then shipped as one snapshot you can restore. Models in git when you want them. shapio schema pull writes JSON files, schema apply puts them on another instance live. If production moved since you pulled, apply refuses and shows the diff. One install, many sites, with their own content, media, and tokens. Drafts on your dev server, visual editing, localization, roles, revisions, scheduling, and an audit log. Importers for WordPress and Strapi 5. Runs as one Node process on PostgreSQL, MySQL, or SQLite, from npm or Docker. Nothing phones home. Status: it's one person, about a week since the first public release, version 0.5.4. My own three sites run on it. It will have rough edges, and I'd rather hear about them than not. https://shapio.dev   submitted by   /u/brokengnome [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 01:41:46