- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been working on Devmeld for a while, and V1 is finally out. The basic idea came from a pretty simple problem: when developers want to actually work together, everything ends up scattered across different places. Discord for talking, Reddit/Twitter for finding people, GitHub for code, random tools for files, etc. So I tried putting some of that into one desktop app. V1 has: developer threads DMs profiles + search a local code workspace / IDE It's built with Python + PySide6, with Firebase handling the backend. I also used AI heavily during development, but the bigger challenge became keeping the architecture sane as the project grew. That's where my App → Service → Manager → Adapter → External structure came from. I intentionally left real-time collaborative editing for V2. I wanted to actually ship something and see if anyone cares before spending another few months on it. I'm mainly looking for honest feedback at this point. Would you actually use something like this, or is the "developers need another platform" problem not really a problem? 😭 GitHub: https://github.com/abdullahMTQ/devmeld   submitted by   /u/Petifys [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 01:37:24
- 暂无回复