- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi all, I'm the developer of Citenook, a Mac app that works like a private assistant for your files Why I made it: I kept losing time hunting for one line across old contracts, invoices and notes. Chatbots could answer, but I had to upload everything and then just trust them, because I couldn't see where an answer came from What it does: - You point it at folders on your Mac (PDFs, Word, spreadsheets), plus Apple Notes, Obsidian, Notion, web pages and YouTube videos etc - You ask in plain words, like "When does the Acme contract renew?" - Every fact has a small number. Click it and the file opens with that sentence highlighted - If your files don't say it, it tells you instead of guessing - With a model on your Mac (Apple Intelligence or a free download) it works with Wi-Fi off and nothing leaves the Mac Built natively with Swift and SwiftUI. The hardest part was making the answers point at the right sentence, not just the right file It's free for 30 days with every feature, no card. After that it's a subscription from $9.99 a month. macOS 15+ and Apple silicon only for now. https://citenook.com I'd love honest feedback: what's confusing in the video, and what files you'd want to ask questions about   submitted by   /u/Healthy-Tension-7470 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 00:53:58
- 暂无回复