- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been thinking about something. A lot of B2B SaaS products were built 10–15 years ago, long before modern LLMs existed. Back then, companies needed complex software, specialized algorithms, large development teams, and years of engineering to solve problems that AI can now handle much more easily. Yet many businesses are still paying hundreds or thousands of dollars every month for these tools. Here's my hypothesis: Some of these products could be rebuilt today with a much simpler, AI-native architecture, delivering 80–90% of the actual value at a fraction of the cost. Of course, not everything can be replaced. Integrations, compliance, reliability, and established workflows still matter. But I'm curious about the products where customers are mainly paying for something that has become technically much easier to deliver. For those of you running or working in businesses: What's the most expensive B2B SaaS you're currently paying for? How much does it cost annually? Which features do you actually use regularly? What frustrates you most about it? If someone offered the same core outcome for 70–80% less, what would stop you from switching? I'm particularly interested in document processing, compliance, reporting, research, contract management, and other knowledge-heavy workflows. I'm not looking to promote an AI product. I'm genuinely interested in discovering where the economics of traditional SaaS no longer make sense in the LLM era. Would love to hear real examples, especially products you feel are massively overpriced for what you actually use.   submitted by   /u/ThomasBuildLab [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 23:04:39
- 暂无回复