- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Anti-self promo. Hello everyone, Given this community and Reddit as a whole gave me a lot of useful info the time to give back has finally come. After four months since the initial release I shipped last build which contained all I wanted my product to have. Endless hours of QA, reworking and finding a balance between the wants and actual needs. It's a lightweight app, it has all you'd potentially need VoIP, chat, chat file sharing, screen sharing with whiteboard, mobile sharing on iPhones and iPads, incognito mode and a few more. So if any of you are curious, interested in getting a lifetime account for meeting/conferences for up to 100 seats , feel free to DM me. There's an option for 5 seats which is purely P2P which took a good chunk of those 4 months to polish, absolutely free for anybody. Currently supporting iOS, macOS(under review right now), web and Win10/11(I'll provide you with an installer).   submitted by   /u/s_v_can [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 21:35:51
- 暂无回复