- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I wanted to spark a discussion about how different people approach their vibe coding in ClaudeCode. NOT AN AD. To explain my journey, I initially started my app by giving Claude a very basic idea and asking Claude to generate a full document of questions to brainstorm the start of the game. I would answer all the questions (in a very surface-level, disorganised way) using my initial thoughts only, then tell Claude to sum up my brainstorm and ask further questions/clarifications for preferences/loopholes/empty features. And that is how the first version was built. And since then, I have always had a separate Claude chat to help make my prompt for Claude Code. And my loop of adding heavy features (if it's a small feature, I just write the prompt myself) would be: Give a general idea to Claude --> Claude generates a proposed plan --> I comment on the whole plan point by point in a brainstorm form --> Claude responds with more questions about my brainstorm --> I keep repeating the brainstorm until I think we have a final definitive plan --> Claude chat generates a prompt for Claude Code --> And usually Claude Code also asks a few clarifying questions. My most important advice (I feel that was important), is too prompt your AI to always ask clarifying questions and make its own judgments if something is off. Any strategies anybody else recommends?   submitted by   /u/Otherwise-Head6701 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 21:32:55
- 暂无回复