Original Summary

I'm the developer. Planning a London day usually means juggling a maps app, a fares page and a list of places, so I built one app that does all three. What it does - You pick places and it plans the journey with TfL's own journey planner, then shows the real fare for each stop you add. If TfL gives no fare for a journey, it shows none. It never guesses. - It suggests hand-picked places along each leg of your route. There are 569 so far, every one chosen by a person, each with a local tip and, for most, a fact worth repeating. - It's free, with no ads, no analytics and no tracking. The map and your day plan work without an account. Why I made it Most journey apps stop at the fastest route. I wanted the way you get across London to be part of the day: a reason to get off one stop early, or a day for visitors that actually fits together. Where I'd love feedback - Does the idea make sense in the first minute? - If you live in London: what's missing, and what's wrong? - Is there a place you think should be on the list? It's a native iPhone app (iOS 26 or later), built by one person, and a few weeks old. App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id6805582362?pt=129349631&ct=sideproject&mt=8   submitted by   /u/ForeignerfromJupiter [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 21:26:20