- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi everyone. I built a simple web app for tracking my bills & subscriptions a few months ago for and i've been using it just fine but now I've been looking into how useful it can be for someone else, I created a simple landing page with screenshots of the web app and would like honest feedback on a couple of things please: Does the web app itself look off-putting/jarring (I have a feeling it might be but i'm an overthinker lol). Does the landing page make it clear who it is for? Is the page enticing enough to make you want to click the "Get" button? What would be your drop-off point or make you not want to purchase? Hopefully I can discuss these with someone privately. I don't want to share a link here for fear of the post being removed.   submitted by   /u/MaleficentTiger3516 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 21:21:55
- 暂无回复