- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’m considering building a platform where local beekeepers can sell their honey directly to people nearby. The idea is simple: Beekeepers create a profile and list their honey Customers can discover honey from beekeepers in their area The beekeeper either delivers locally or ships the order Customers could filter by location, honey type, price, etc. I’m based in Switzerland, where there are quite a lot of small local beekeepers, but I’m wondering if this concept could work beyond Switzerland as well. Do you think people would actually use a platform like this instead of buying honey from supermarkets, local shops or directly from beekeepers? And if you’re from another country: would something like this make sense in your local market? Would love to hear honest opinions, especially from beekeepers or people who regularly buy local honey.   submitted by   /u/Ill_Loquat_6788 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 21:21:20
- 暂无回复