- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice :) So I built an app called Papiria on iOS and Android ( https://papiria.app ) It's an app that scans your documents (or you can import a PDF), names and sorts them automatically, and stores them on your drive (Google or iCloud). Main features (apart from the automatic naming & sorting): - Extracts due dates and creates reminders automatically - Search functionality to easily find your documents - Custom categories, where you can describe the categories with a short summary. In total, I have about 75 downloads, 5 paid users, and about 7-9 active users. All of them organic, i.e. not friends or family. There's a free and a premium tier. Free is 10 docs / month, premium (USD 5 per month) is 200 docs plus custom categories. I launched it at the end of July and have done 5 Insta and TikTok videos (which got between 500 and 1500 views each). I started Apple App Store Ads yesterday, which cost me USD 20 so far and got me 2 downloads lol I'm a Software Engineer and built the app as a side project, but would love to one day be able to do it as a full-time thing. I know I have a long way to go and might have to pivot into B2B. So, a few questions: - What do you think about the idea / app in general: Does anyone find it useful? What would stop you from using it? Do you see any obvious things I can improve? - Do you think somehow pivoting to B2B makes sense? And if so, which direction? I'm thinking to add some features like email ingestion, team sharing (and a web app), and target paper-heavy businesses, such as accounting firms / tax advisors.   submitted by   /u/JubilantAvocado [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 19:43:01
- 暂无回复