Original Summary

I started my SaaS about a year ago. It's currently an API solution generating around $7K/month. For the past six months, I've been working on a proper UI to turn it into a full SaaS product. But there's always one more feature, one more bug, or one more thing to improve before launching. And the worst part? I KNOW I should just launch it. 🤦‍♂️ My second problem is probably the bigger one: I'm not a salesperson. I'm a programmer, a builder, an inventor... but sales and marketing are definitely outside my comfort zone. Sometimes I wonder if constantly adding features is just an excuse to avoid selling. So I'm curious: Have any of you struggled with the same thing? How did you finally convince yourself to stop building and just launch? And for those of you who are technical founders and not natural salespeople, how did you overcome that challenge? I'd genuinely love to hear how others have dealt with this. Especially those who managed to break out of the endless development loop and actually grow their SaaS.   submitted by   /u/Minimalpris [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 19:30:50