- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I have recently built and launched a saas which collects data from multiple platforms , RSS feeds , API resources and my AI workflow clusters , ranks and generates insights to provide the trending topics on social platforms showing phases insight metrics and why this was considered and topic that exploding . I have tried a lot of paid ads CPC and google search generated traffic even though free sign ups . I am working on off page AEO and SEO , while on page has been implemented which is a long game to get traffic . However I would really like advice on how i get conversion traffic to trial and then to paid subscription . If would be happy share free premium access for at least 3 months for anyone who could review and share feedback ?   submitted by   /u/Present-Attitude5634 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 18:28:44
- 暂无回复