- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
When I was an employee, I struggled to connect the different things I was trying to do: manage my money, make career decisions, support my commitments and build something beyond my salary. I could look at each separately. What I was missing was a way to see how they affected each other. Could I afford to change jobs? Did I have the time and money to test another source of income? Was I making progress towards a goal, or just getting through another month? That’s why I started building LearnCorporate about two and a half years ago. I’m the founder, so I want to be upfront about that. Since 2016, I’ve been thinking about how changes in the economy and technology might reshape work and what that would mean for people whose plans depend on a regular payslip. I don’t think everyone needs to quit their job or start a business. I wanted a more practical way to prepare and make decisions. This project means a lot to me. But caring about it isn’t enough it needs to be useful to someone who finishes work tired and doesn’t want another complicated system to maintain. If you’re employed and trying to build more financial independence, where do you get stuck: knowing what to prioritise, finding room in your budget, or following through?   submitted by   /u/Pretend-Stomach-5290 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 17:36:16
- 暂无回复