- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Why I'm asking for your help I'm an engineer from Tunis. For years I've built software for other people's ideas. Now I'm taking a leap of faith and building my own. It's called Rootspend. Companies pay thousands every month for data and AI tools, and almost nobody can say where that money goes. Rootspend shows them, then tells them how to cut it. I've designed the product, and I'm building it myself. Building it costs less than you'd think. Running it still costs something. The platform has to live on real servers, with a real database, a real domain, and real email, and I'm funding all of it myself. I'm not asking you to fund a company. I'm asking you to help me get from idea to live product, so I can find out if it can work. Every dollar goes into keeping it running. If you give, thank you. You're not just donating, you're betting on someone taking the leap. And if you can't, sharing this means just as much. Let's build something real. PM me to know more about the project , how you can help and if you are interested of being a part of the journey   submitted by   /u/Dragon_Nose [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 17:34:40
- 暂无回复