- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I shoot a lot of HDR photos. In the Photos app the sunsets and city lights glow, then I post one to my story and it comes out grey. Instagram Stories show HDR video fine, they just flatten HDR photos. So I built HDR Story, a free iPhone app that turns an HDR photo into a short HDR video. Open a photo in Photos, tap Share > HDR Story, pick the length, and send it to Stories. It does batches too, so a whole trip takes a couple of taps. Best results come from tuning the HDR map settings a little before you post. For regular non-HDR photos there's a glow slider that makes the bright parts really shine. Free, no ads, no subscription No account, everything happens on the phone App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/hdr-story/id6812590356 The preview in Instagram's story editor looks soft, Instagram does that with every video. The posted story is sharp. I'm the dev and would love feedback. What would make you actually use something like this?   submitted by   /u/redtramm [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 20:35:10
- 暂无回复