- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
About a month ago, I launched a small side project called AllTimeFootballer. The idea is simple: 660 footballers from different generations compete in head-to-head votes , and the community builds an Elo-based ranking. I'm not a professional developer, so I've been building and improving it with AI assistance, Cloudflare Workers and D1. Getting people to discover the site has been much harder than building it. But today something unexpected happened: one session recorded 1,045 votes over roughly two hours , involving 652 of the 660 players. I can't verify whether it was one particularly dedicated fan or automated activity, but it was fascinating to see how much the ranking changed. The project has now passed 6,000 recorded votes, although some sessions are clearly much more active than others. I'm currently working on player pages, better mobile UX and ways to encourage visitors to return. For those who've launched their own side projects: what helped you turn occasional visitors into returning users? Project: https://alltimefootballer.com   submitted by   /u/vfl1949 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 19:57:53
- 暂无回复