- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I keep running into slow browser tasks in Codex, so I started BrowseSprint to investigate what could actually be improved. Right now, it is a research signup page. There is no extension to install and no validated speedup. I am looking at repeated page reads, retries and the time between browser actions. Before choosing what to build, I want to understand which of those costs people the most time. Research page: https://browsesprint.liubrain39.chatgpt.site If you use Codex for browser work, what is one recurring task where you end up waiting or stepping in manually? Is the page clear about what the project is and how early it is? I am the maker. The page and this introduction were made with Codex. A reply here is useful even if you do not want to sign up.   submitted by   /u/Traditional_Baby_959 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 17:02:16
- 暂无回复