- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. With tools like Claude Code getting better so quickly, you can already build things in days that used to take months. And we're just getting started. If anyone can describe what they need, connect a few APIs, and have AI build a working solution, what happens to all the SaaS products charging $29–$99/month for basically doing one thing? I'm not saying SaaS is dead. But I genuinely think the value of just having software is disappearing. So here's my question to SaaS founders: What does your product actually offer that someone couldn't just build themselves with AI? Is it the data? Distribution? Integrations? Trust? Or simply that customers don't want to build and maintain anything? Especially curious to hear from founders already making money. What's your moat in 2026?   submitted by   /u/Hot_Membership3050 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 16:33:11
- 暂无回复