Original Summary

I used to rely on a popular DB client add-on, but it lacked basic options, felt clunky, and put multiple connections behind a paywall. I wanted something simple that works exactly where I write code, so I built dbdeck.dev . It's completely free, lightweight, and skips the bloat. Here is what it features: All major databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, ClickHouse, S3, Docker, and more. Write SQL in your editor: Run queries with ⌘ Enter , edit documents, and browse wide tables smoothly. Visual schemas: It automatically draws your tables and shows how they connect. AI SQL generation: Describe what you need, and it writes SQL using your schema (supports OpenAI, Claude, or local Ollama). 100% private & secure: Credentials stay in your OS keychain. Zero telemetry, no cloud sync. Unlimited connections: Add as many as you need, no paywalls ever (MIT licensed). I'd love to hear your feedback! AI slop showcase video warning xd https://reddit.com/link/1x0lyru/video/ht40hjgpj7uh1/player   submitted by   /u/JurasWis [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 16:56:11