Original Summary

Hi, I&#x27;m Chakshu: 4x founder, 2x mom, and a passionate marketer.<p>I hold a master&#x27;s in Bioinformatics and worked as a business consultant at EY. In 2017, I quit and completed a Yoga Teacher Training, then built a blog, e-commerce store, and workshops around Yoga and Ayurveda. I shut it down when COVID hit.<p>Next, I started Brands Are Built, a productised marketing service, and grew it to six figures in recurring revenue. Became a mom. Became a Fractional CMO to a Hollywood actress and a few SaaS companies. Became a mom again. I&#x27;m currently building She Started Anyway, a platform sharing stories of women from 180+ countries.<p>But I&#x27;ve worked alone for too long. I&#x27;m looking for a GTM&#x2F;Sales role at a startup or small-team business with entrepreneurial people and decent pay.<p>What I bring: 4x founder experience across marketing, sales, ads, content, positioning, and e-commerce, plus enterprise deal experience from EY.


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 15:13:31