Original Summary

So this keeps happening to me. Someone in a meeting says "it needs to be fast" or "we'll figure that out later", everyone nods, and I just go along with it. Then later I realise: fast compared to what? Who's actually doing that? I got an idea out of it, so I built Roofle. It listens to the call live and when something important sounds vague, it pops up with a question you could ask right then. If nothing needs asking, it just stays quiet, which took me way longer to get right than I expected. It also transcribes, writes up the notes, and gives you a scorecard on how the call went afterwards. I'd really like to know: would you actually look at a suggestion in the middle of a call, or would it just be annoying? would you want a self-review after a call that shows what you could do better? Website: https://roofle-website.vercel.app/ I'm giving the first 100 people on the waitlist free access for life.   submitted by   /u/KpailDev [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/8 15:09:22