- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Vibecoding completely revolutionized the industry, but it also split us into two groups: people building actual successful products, and people who have absolutely no idea what they’re doing. We all faced the trap: you wake up on a Sunday morning with a killer idea that’s gonna make you a gazillion dollars. You fire up Claude Code, scaffold the whole thing, and get a working version by dinner. Then you look at the final result, realize it's a bit buggy or doesn't scale, and either give up completely or try to shamelessly promote a half baked webapp just to give up at the end. That's what most people do, that's what I always used to do. My hard drive is a graveyard of "million-dollar ideas" rotting in random folders. But this is something I learned the hard way: whatever you vibecode in a weekend is just a prototype, it is not a finished product yet. There is no shame in it though, but treating a weekend AI generated prototype like a perfect and ready to scale product is exactly where we always go wrong. Never in human history has it been easier to see your "solution" to a specific problem come to life instantly. But treating it as the best version? We just aren't there yet. AI is incredible at getting you from 0 to 10, but getting from 10 to 100 takes actual engineering. If you are genuinely interested in solving the problem, you have to treat that first vibecoded version strictly as a proof of concept. Use it to validate the idea, and then go all in on manually refining the architecture and the specific small details. I can tell you from experience that this is the only method that actually works (at least the only method that worked for me). My most recent project was an open source flight aggregator tool which I later merged with an MCP. I'm not going to drop links or names because I'm not here to spam ads, but to prove that the concept works I will spit some facts which would be sufficient for anyone to understand. My project has over 2k stars on GitHub, and if you Google "best flight and hotel booking MCP connector," it's somehow holding the top spot for the genuine distribution I did. Every single day thousands of dollars in bookings are happening via the tool for some very specific details that I noticed manually and added. I would've never reached these milestones if I didn't actually understand what I needed to work on by vibecoding the prototype first. But from there, it was months of intense manual effort. The prototype proved the concept worked, but I actually had to team up with a developer friend just to properly build out the backend infrastructure so it could handle real world usage. In simple words the whole spectrum is this: Vibecoding gives you the blueprint for free. But you still have to build the house yourself.   submitted by   /u/Calm_Cartographer324 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 11:37:26
- 暂无回复