- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I built something interesting over about two days, and I'm testing whether there's a market for it — not as a business, but as a codebase + IP sale. What it is: ATLAS MERCHANT v1.1.0 (commit 5a643a09) — an autonomous commerce research and store-building system. The pipeline: market research (HN Algolia, Reddit JSON, GDELT), opportunity scoring, supplier evidence packets labeled VERIFIED / LIKELY / UNVERIFIED / REJECTED, unit economics, domain research, storefront generation, then functional/visual/SEO/commerce QA with human approval gates. Deterministic demo mode, health diagnostics, buyer documentation, a clean-clone buyer verification journey, and a commercial IP assignment included on sale. How it was built: AI-assisted development over roughly two days. The concept, product direction, architecture decisions, and business logic are mine; AI was the acceleration layer. 303/303 tests passing. It's production deployed — with one caveat I'll state up front: the current deployment uses ephemeral SQLite until Postgres is configured, and the application explicitly warns about that. Deliberately conservative where it matters: anything unverified stays UNVERIFIED. Disconnected providers show NOT CONNECTED. Alibaba supplier verification is UNVERIFIED by design — I didn't fake an API integration I couldn't legitimately verify. The storefront preview uses a labeled mock checkout, and launch/payment actions are gated. The honest numbers: revenue $0, customers 0. This is a pre-revenue software/IP sale — not a revenue SaaS, not a proven dropshipping business, not an income-generating business of any kind. Asking $7,500, open to offers. Live demo: https://atlas-merchant-nine.vercel.app (I also have a marketplace listing on SideProjectors, currently under editorial review: https://www.sideprojectors.com/project/99306/atlas-merchant-v110-commerce-software ) What I'd genuinely like to know: for those of you who have bought or sold codebases — what do you think an asset like this is actually worth? And technically, does the architecture and verification approach look like something you'd want to take over and build on? (I'm the builder, so this is self-promotion — posting it here for honest feedback, not a hard sell.)   submitted by   /u/North_Vanilla9953 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 11:14:36
- 暂无回复