- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
So I’ve been lurking here for a while, reading the do’s and don’ts and paying attention to posts about why certain apps and startups work while others don’t. I’ve taken that on board while building MorselMetrics. I’m studying nutrition and have some basic programming experience, and I’ve used that knowledge to guide the planning and development, working with multiple LLMs to put it together. I’ve put a lot of work into it, and I’d like to find out how useful other people actually find it. Last time I posted, several people rightly pointed out that I hadn’t explained what the app did and didn't really link to it at all. So here’s the missing part. You can paste in your own recipes or use the recipe book, see their calories, macros, vitamins and minerals, and organise them into a meal plan. It also has automatic meal suggestions, planning for different household members and a combined shopping list you can print or use on your phone. The part I wanted most was being able to see how my planned meals add up nutritionally before buying the ingredients. You can open a vitamin or mineral and see which ingredients are contributing to it. The nutrient estimates use Food Standards Australia New Zealand’s food data, with Australian/New Zealand nutrient reference values for comparisons. There’s a sample demo you can explore without signing up: https://morselmetrics.com.au/#demo After trying that, is it clear how you’d use this to plan your own meals, or is there something important I haven’t explained?   submitted by   /u/Ill_Advantage6095 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/8 08:54:10
- 暂无回复